Saturday, January 20, 2007

GoonerhoLinks

Time is a little tight this morning. Mrs. Goonerholic has decreed since I will be at Arsenal, or the pubs in the environ of the Grove, for most of tomorrow, I have a large number of tasks to perform today. This pennance lark isn't all it's cracked up to be. So I'm being decidedly lazy and looking at what my fellow bloggers are reporting this morning.

I can kill two birds with one stone, so to speak, as the first-class arseblogger quotes Gunnerblog in his preview of the big match. Adebayor, it would appear, has been offered a new contract. The timing perhaps suggests that he will start tomorrow (my assumption, not theirs). If you are not listening to arsebloggers brilliant 'arsecast' get yourself over there and do it.

The very readable 'A cultured left foot' also discusses Adebayor, and has an interesting look at Muamba's plight at Birmingham. Apparently they have first refusal on the lad if they are promoted. I'm not so sure they haven't left a little 'if' clause out of the reports there!

Then there is 'east lower', and a look at the mellowing relationship between Le Boss and dear old Fergie, and looks forward to a 'sizzling' atmosphere at the game tomorrow. I'm with you there.

Allgoonerdup also comments on the unlikely praise flowing between the aptly named red devils and those in the Gunners camp. Cesc, fancy praising Scholes! I'll also have to have a go at the free tee-shirt competition. See what I mean when I talk in my profile about others doing these things far more professionally than I. Time methinks to get off my backside and pester some potential partners for a supply of goodies!

It's always worth a visit to Arsenal News Review. This morning Myles seems to be interviewing himself, and includes a view on the 'should Petr Cech be allowed to play in a headguard' debate. Love him or not, Myles always manages to stimulate a debate.

All of these excellent sites, and more, can be found in my GoonerhoLinks on the right hand side of the page. Go visit them, you won't be disappointed.

A final plea, my ticket tomorrow is in the upper tier, so if just before kick-off you are climbing the stairs and catch a grey-haired old boy puffing and wheezing away, give me a lift! Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home