Wednesday, March 14, 2007

No Racing Certainty

It’s a busy day for Arsenal. A trip to Villa Park provides us with a chance to bear out Arsene’s claim that ‘there is more than third or fourth place up for grabs’. It is Lord Wenger’s four hundredth Premiership game with the Gunners. Bon anniversaire, and all that.

Flamini, Hoyte, and Rosicky return to the squad, although Wenger has intimated that this may be a match too early for the latter. Three points would reclaim third place for the visitors.

My experience at Cheltenham yesterday has confirmed I should not stake the Holic pound on an entirely unpredictable fixture. Having said that please feel free to let me know if you have been tipped off about any further forty or fifty to one shots today.

Of almost equal interest is the FA Youth Cup semi-final, first leg, against Manchester United at the Grove. Apparently twenty-five thousand tickets had been sold by yesterday, meaning this game will attract a crowd in excess of a number of Premiership fixtures this season. Obviously people are taking the opportunity to grab an early peek at next years Carling Cup winners!

That’s it for now. I’ll be back, hopefully with a report on our double triumph tonight. Oh, I nearly forgot, if anybody has a number for Irina Abramovich, could you let me know. I appear to have lost it and I would really like to talk to her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home