Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good Morning Fellow Holics

This will have to be a real quickie. There is a pint calling out to me as I prepare to hit the train to the match.

The last twenty-four hours have brought about a slight amendment to yesterdays preview, in as much as Baptista has failed to recover in time for the contest. No drama as far as I'm concerned. It just means that Spurs will now face the full force of Adebayor, who has a more confident first touch and should aid the passing game in the final third, as well as giving us a hold-the-ball option to bring the advanced midfielders into the game.

Elsewhere I can recommend Arseblog's take on the contest, if you haven't already read him this morning. Arsenal-Land help to take your mind of the imminent derby with a piece on George Graham. It would be interesting to know your take on George, so please leave your comments. A kind of straw poll, if you like.

I'll finish with something completely out of left-field for you mac users out there. Looking through my stats I notice a number of you are still using the Safari browser. Personal experience tells me this once caused me some issues. Have you tried using Firefox, which appears to be more versatile and less memory-hungry on my set-up. I know I wasn't unique in that respect, so again, you're observations would be welcome.

(If you are leaving comments today they won't appear until tomorrow. Sorry, I have to be somewhere for an important appointment tonight. COME ON YOU GUNNERS!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home