Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If Carling Did Spam....

Forgive me for contacting you via this medium, but it would appear your spam filter is preventing our direct negotiation. My name is Charles Holic, my mother died when I was a baby, and since then my father was poisoned to death on October 2006, by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My father was a very wealth Cocoa merchant business man and before he passed on he secretly confided in me on his bedside, that he has the sum of US $10,000,000 left in a fixed / suspense account in one of the prime banks and used my name as his only son for the next of kin in depositing the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned. This wealth can be yours in exchange for one piece of paper.

By strange coincidence I have also of late been employed by Microhard to run their International Lottery Fund. We are happy to announce to you the draw (1032) of the online Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday 21st Jan, 2007. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475612545 187, Serial Number: 5368/03 drew the lucky numbers: 21, 32, 41, 42, 43, 46 [Bonus #17],which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 6 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £691,252 in cash credited to fileKTU/9023118308/07. One piece of paper will be sufficient to confirm this prize.

As if that is not enough I am glad to offer you a job position in my associated company, Holic Integral Maintenance. We are into integral maintenance. We produce and distribute clothing materials, assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in Asia and now are trying to penetrate the UK market. Quite soon we shall require a highly paid agent and that is where you come in.

I know what you are thinking. Here comes the request for my bank details, but you couldn’t be more wrong. All of these rewards are yours in exchange for just one piece of paper.

You do have a spare Carling Cup Final ticket, don’t you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home